Morsecode ..._ represents the "V" in the morse alphabet meaning "V" for Victory.
Morsecode ..._ is the first part in the "Empires of Apocalypse" Game Series, eventually covering the whole World War II. All parts of the series can be easily combined into a true mega game of World War II.
Morsecode ..._ consists of only few rules, compared to the great amount of strategic and tactic options it allows.
Morsecode ..._ features:
- detailed land, air and naval warfare
- rules for tank battles, simulating deep penetrations of armored formations
- Blitzkrieg rules, incorporating the combination of tank and air formations
- flexible defense with both HQs and reserves
- Convoy Battles
- an extensive and realistic naval system
- unique production rules, allowing you to follow your own strategies
- Empires of Apocalypse 'Research' concept
- 1680 full color, die-cut counters
- 1 full color map (22" x 34")
- 1 Rules Book plus 1 Scenario Book
- 3 Player Aid Card (A4)
- 2 Chart & Tables Sheet
- One 20 sided die and two 6 sided dice
Morsecode ..._ contains 6 scenarios and 1 campaign. You can extend every scenario to the end of the full campaign game at May 1945.
- Cold Days in Hell
- Triumph and Fall of the Desert Fox
- Pearl Harbour